I have the parser nearly working! It should be running correctly now except for one detail: currently, the identifiers (names) for the systems will halt parsing as a failure instead of storing them for later resolution. They should basically act like variables in a programming language, but I haven't implemented the storage for them yet. Once they are de-referencing correctly, stage 1 of writing the parser in Haxe will be complete. I will be fully caught up with what I have in Scala, and can begin adding the rest of the mech building rules to the engine.
So I started a little and simple game with game maker to use my prototyping stuff.
Don't know why but I find Unity easier to take care of gravity and collisions... Maybe I'm just sleepy...
And so actually I have a little level with my "player" who do nothing. :x
Well, I'll continue it tomorrow so that he can move. :)
I'll try to make it in a week for the One Game a Week streak. :D