Meh... Thinking I was going to restart The Readers in a different game engine, I spent my game development time on making a base project and getting the structure just right. Then I went back to Unity anyway. Unfortunately, I had already deleted my previous local and remote private repository because I reached my limit for GitHub. My scripts were pretty simple, so I'm not too bummed out about it, and I think having to start over may be a blessing in disguise. My workflow has changed and it's nice to get a fresh start. But I spent way too much time mulling over whether or not to switch engines. I'm using Unity Personal right now, but in the next month or so when I start working on the production version of ijo, I'm going to have to purchase the subscription to Unity Pro.
So. Tomorrow I'm going to start working on environment design and recoding my simple dialogue system.