More practicing with live loops and Eurorack modular that I created earlier this week. More breakbeat-style tracks.
Few things I learned:
- I need more Octatrack scenes
- Tetrapad vibrato is worth exploring
- Octatrack patterns always seem to get messed up, and I have to pay attention to them
- I don't have enough attention span yet to also play with the TR-8s's motion recording and effects blocks. Need to practice.
- Having a verse-chorus structure will be nice one day, but maybe I should get the EDM->rise->drop->break structure down first. I usually construct the loops in OHC, so if I can get that down to 1 hr of time then I know that I got it practiced.