In the process of restructuring things, I've managed to regress the game to the point where there is only a blue screen. I am fervently hoping that bouncing back will be quick and painless. Though just one is fine too...
One of my resolutions this year was to continue to build my skill set as a game developer after plodding along as a financial firm. I'm very excited to try out this service and build games along with you guys.
I just added a function to my pong game to increase Y speed depending on the height of the hit. Not very exciting but I'm getting there.
I'm stuck in this refactoring process, and I haven't had much time to work on things today. The peons are getting there: they now wander around, pick up tools, and farm if they can. I still need to rewrite the peon-enemy interactions.
I'll post some more exciting stuff in the future :)