Added a demo and some fixes/features for Mass Warfare!
We were supposed to meet today for SLG kickstarter, but things got mucked up. Oh well. There's always next Wednesday.
Also I totally broke my streak yesterday. Fantastic day long migraine. Oh well, I'm still optimistic.
So I was working on a demo internally, and I mostly ended up just fixing bugs.
I totally forgot to add a "demo info" page, so I'll have to put the demo off until tomorrow.
Not much today, but I did add some stuff I felt was missing from Mass Warfare.
Today I've been mostly just cleaning up old game stuff.
I missed the last post, but I've been game jamming all weekend, so I think it's fair to say I'm still on my streak!
I finished two games this weekend:
update: originally submitted this post from my phone ...
So I've added mouse support to:
I'm using my dong2 (https://github.com/josefnpat/dong2/) library to interpret the mouse input, which means it should be super easy to add controllers!
And of course always some juice: Bullet spray.
So, not much time today, but I was able to get the camera work tonight.
The min and max on the x and y are calculated for entities, and then that is used to::
So I've started on my 1GAM for feb. I've had a LOT of ideas and a GDD, and it's nice to see all that coming together.
And very quickly I might add, especially with that `bump.lua` tech demo I made earlier.
Here is a scene with planets produced by my universe generator (http://missingsentinelsoftware.com/blog/gnuplotive...), the kikito's bump.lua library (https://github.com/kikito/bump.lua) and urraka's texpack (https://github.com/urraka/texpack)
Then I generated all the classes with my class generator (https://github.com/josefnpat/LuaClassGen) which made everything nice and squeaky clean.