Spent some time repairing the PyWright website and informing the community of my status with that project on the pheonix wright forums. I may have to focus on that for a little bit in order to pass the project along.
So this time I made the lighting maps of my entire spreadsheet and ran them through Sprite Lamp to make my normal map. This is the output from within Sprite Lamp itself since my shader I wrote isn't working on images that aren't square and its too late to fix it...
The Sprite Lamp process for making this normal map was about 40 minutes. I found some shortcuts as I went along so I could probably do it in the future in about 25 or so...
First image is the tileset
Second is the left lightmap
Third is the top lightmap
Fourth is the normal map generated by Sprite Lamp
Fifth is the Sprite Lamp preview
Sixth is a different preview