This was, without doubt, the hardest stencil to cut so far. All the tiny details at the top of the head were insanely hard to do, I ended up mostly just pushing the blade through and wiggling to make a slit. It turned out great regardless, and I'm proud of it. This is also a candidate for an A3 remake some time.
I used a thin cap for the red color to get through the tiny holes with a bit more force, and it worked out great without overspraying too much.
I forgot to upscale the source image before I worked on it, so I ended up with a 4mm pixel grid on the paper.
Improvised the curves a bit and it turned out much better than I expected!
Also I'm going low on gold paint, I'll have to rebuy some.
Also It's easier to tell from the cardboard in real life, quite hard to photograph.