A library demo background track to an 80's Doctor Who program was what i had in mind. I wanted something errie and analog. I've not quite achieved the sound as i think it could be fuller, better seperated with EQ and probably with less hi end to simulate tape better. To be honest the string part at the end work best for me however i wanted to punctuate the piece with something so i added keys - but i used two sets of keys with the somewhat naive view thinking that more analog = more analog. Musically it "hollows" in parts owing to my lack of understanding in chord writing...and theres a duff key in there too as i didn't keep to scale.