So today I didn't do anything interesting; moved player input to a macro based system I made a while back, so now controls are remappable and created in a json file, and yet still let you get completion for them in the ide of your choice (haxe).
No gifs today, artist might polish a couple player animations so maybe something cool to look at tommorrow.
I did a lot of bugfixing today for my second game, WORMHOLE. I can't really attach a screenshot of it or anything because they were mostly getting stuck to walls, things not appearing correctly, or fail/restart points on some levels not working correctly. I finished Act 1 yesterday and decided I'd celebrate with some bugfixing!