More Cards UI mobile work nothing fancy.
Coding on the bus is actually my saviour in terms of squeezing some code in even to busy days.

More submissions by Kimau for Code @Home

Just some more server plumbing stuff on NodeJS.
Javascript has been pissing me off lately been contemplating some stuff using c modules to do the heavy lifting.

Though I'm not sure how much of a bitch it is to get NodeJS to play nice with those.

The basic map generator framework and ascii printer is in place.

The login and signup logic is all done as well as the tokenizer.

The tokenize was just a bit more complex because I wanted it to compound braces and serialize a bunch of stuff.

So I've been really sick which means a huge broken streak.

Got back to it today. Did a bunch of Javascript on my exporter and converter as part of ripping WordPress from my site and switch to static gen.

Also some work on my Kingdom Bot

So I dusted off the GGJ15 code and looked at it and started working on an idea for an IRC bot/game I have.

Partly influenced by the Playbot work I've been doing.

Double dipping on this one. I coded up a simple Unity Tutorial and made a video... which per my normal style has a lot of doodles :P

Pretty much the bulk of the mobile UI work is done. Need to hook it up tomorrow but thats a simple copy and paste of the code from the old client. Should hook in pretty clean. Though I've figured I'm going to process the data more in the DB than depend on the client because some text transforms are easier to perform than others.


A submission by Kimau for Code @Home 11

So I converted PlayBot blackjack to NodeJS into GameBot.

Also fixed some issues PlayBot

Also god damn unicode in Javascript caused me a bunch of issues.

Had my wisdom teeth removed but before the drugs made me a happy drugged and in pain person I did some IRSSI plugin work to make alllll the emoji. Small but glad I got something done today.

SO been doing a lot of front end work for the mobile web client for my cards against humanity inspired game.

Mostly just html & css so hardly coding but its required to get the project moving forward. The placeholder UX is getting in the way of further dev work.

Want to get cards into our IRC bot.

Finished up yesterdays coding and commited it with a pull request for callidus to check out.

So after a few days away on the South coast for awesome roleplaying event I wanted to get back to the space larp but I'm tired from Travel so been coding up some card games for an IRC bot we share in a chatroom with some friends in Python.

Work continues with the joys of NodeJS on a RasbPi.

Making progress but its slow with lots of steps backwards.

Got the second pi setup with arch linux, and the first one setup as a git server because bit bucket has a stupid redirect which stops Chromebook editor from connecting to it.

Then got to work on the NodeJS server for the LARP.

Code @Home

Work on a Home Project each day

daily from 2015-01-26 to 2015-12-31